Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vegan Cookies at the Coast 2 Kosciusko Ultra Marathon

As I was unable to go to the Coast to Kosciusko Ultra this year as planned due to injury, I still sent along a vegan cookie care-package for some of my favourite people to enjoy on their 240km journey from Boydtown Beach at Eden to the summit, the highest point of Australia.

Here is Michael with one of my cookies at each important milestone of the race (I'm still blown away that he thought to take these shots for me!).....
At the Marathon mark, 42.2kms, of the race


At the 100km point....
At 100 miles.....

And Michael + cookie at the summit!
My cookies have made it to the summit before me, but my time will come!

Oh and if anyone is more interested in the cookies than the run, or wants to bake them to fuel themselves on their next adventure, I will post the recipes ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment